<$BlogRSDUrl$>




No!!! Dont Stop...
Convinced ourselves, we seek not to convince...

psst!

Shoutbox by Myshoutbox.com

calendar


upcoming

previous
:: The One With Couch Potatoes..
:: The One With the Reality Show..
:: The One With Garfield : The Movie..
:: The One With the Plastic Money..
:: The One With Malaysia's Belon..
:: The One With the Honeymoon Trip..
:: The One Where I May Ban U 2..
:: The One With The One-Third..
:: The One With Good Cop vs Bad Cop..
:: The One With The Decision..


archives
:: March 2004
:: April 2004
:: May 2004
:: June 2004
:: July 2004
:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: June 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: October 2006
:: December 2006
:: January 2007


links
:: Google News
:: Harian Metro
:: Baby Blues
:: Soccer news & updates
:: Online Auction
:: Our Fotopages
:: Faeq's Fotopages


blogroll

frozen food for sale
:: Roti Boom
:: Kueh Lopis
:: Tembosa Daging
:: Karipap Ayam

Contact us!


Furnishings
:: Curtains, Sofas, etc
:: New or Upholstery
:: Reasonable Price
:: Various materials/styles
:: Splendid Workmanship
:: Inclusive of ID free advise

View sample! Contact us!


about us
intro


atizeb
bugme@atizeb

shariza_vz
bugme@shariza_vz


His ~>
:: 26 September 197*
:: ABAP Programmer with 4 yrs ++ exp. of SAP/(SD/MM/FI/CO)/ABAP

Hers ~>
:: 10 April 197*
:: Software Engineer with 3 yrs ++ exp. of JAVA EJBs


Theirs ~>
:: Zen Faeq
:: 2 December 2004


fav TV shows
:: C.S.I.:Las Vegas
:: House
:: Desperate Housewives
:: Friends
:: Sex and The City
:: Gilmore Girls
:: Rugrats
:: Still Standing
:: Charmed
:: All Grown Up


fav movies
:: The Cup
:: 50 First Dates
:: The Rock
:: Shrek 2
:: Wedding Singer
:: LOTR Trilogy


credits

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
The best interface between you and your blog
Poll powered by Sparklit.com
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Join the bandwagon?
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Project Petaling Street
Screenshots
MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!


Visitors so far



Thursday, August 12, 2004
The One With The Activities for Below 40 

I was reading yanz's blog when I noticed the list she had of the things to before she dies. I have noticed it earlier...but..didnt do much of it. Since my boss is out for meeting 5mins ago, and i am stuck with my work..thought i'll blog about it today.

One of my dream (things to do) which is the same as yanz is bungy jumping. I have always wanted to do that, and dont really know why. Perhaps it's because of the adrenaline rush. I forgot to mention that I am totally IN LOVE with roller coasters. To me, when I in one of the horrifying rides, I lose myself...like lost somewhere. I have no control of the things around me, no control of myself. Ahh..no I am not one of the people who shouts whenever they are on a roller coasters. Some say it's better to shout..it's like letting your fears go. To me, it's about letting myself go.

With rides that turn 360 degrees, I always love the scenery. This is a totally different way to look at the world. To look at life. Everything is not as it seems, and vice versa. So when it comes to bungy jumping, I would be thinking that...I have no control of the speed, or the gravity pull...and that the scenery (upside-down) would be totally out of the mind. Of course, it's like risking your life. It's dangerous. To think of it, everything in life is risky.

And the adrenaline. I am not a very active person. But I always feel good having that short moment of adrenaline rush. I went to Knotsberry Farm, in Anaheim USA when I was fifteen. Went up for a ride. It's like...one corkscrew thingy, but there's a point when you could see the first guy right in front of you, if you are sitting at the last seat that is. It goes up nearly 90 degrees, and drops and turns 360 degrees and goes up again for 90 degrees stop..and before you know it...you drop again. I can still remember this ride because I could feel as if I left myself when it dropped down. Some might say that you left your heart or something.

But that's the best part. In life, the scenario is the same. There will be a point when you queue for something, and when you finally get it, you could probably lose yourself for a second.. or the ride could even last for a couple of minutes. Yet, what differs is the person you are when you get off the ride. You faced the long queue (challenge), you meet with various people along the way, you lose yourself for a second..and you come back to reality next. You faced your fears, like if I could leave my heart just for that one second, I could overcome so much more. So, you build a new you in the end, in a way that is.

Oh well...I am still looking forward for my next roller coaster ride.

p/s:
1. Must always ride either in the first row or last row when riding a roller coaster.
2. Should do these activities below age 40 (advisable). Your body wouldnt be able to withstand the adrenaline rush.
3. havent been to Six Flags Magic Mountain (anyone's been there?)
4. Any recommendation for the best rides (out of Malaysia -> been to Genting and Times Square)?
5. Honey, shall we go to NZ for the bungy jumping?





<< Home >>